ESA Pet Return / Refund Policy
Thank you for choosing ESA Pet to obtain your Emotional Support Animal Letter.
We hope you are 100% satisfied with your ESA Pet experience. However, in the event that you
are not completely satisfied, please see our Return/Refund Policy below.
Our Emotional Support Animal Letters are Final Sale. Once you have received your letter, it will not be possible to receive a refund.
In the event that you have not yet received your Emotional Support Animal Letter, or are dissatisfied with your service, you may be eligible for a refund. Please read below to see if you are eligible to request a refund.
You may be eligible to request a refund:
- If your Housing or Travel Letter Request is denied after your assessment with a licensed therapist. You will be disbursed a partial refund. The partial refund will be as follows: for a one ESA or one PSD purchased, the applicant will receive a partial refund of $65.50. For a two letter purchase, the applicant will receive a partial refund of $74.50.
- If you are not contacted by an ESA Pet Associate or licensed therapist within two business days after being assigned a therapist, you will receive a full refund.
- If you no longer require a Travel or Housing Letter due to the death of your emotional or psychiatric support animal prior to your consultation, you will receive a full refund.
- If you believe you have received duplicate charges, we will issue a full refund for one of the two charges.
- If you request a refund before receiving a consult by one of ESA Pet’s therapists, you may still request your money back with a $45 administration fee deducted from the total refund.
You may not be eligible for a refund if:
- You have been assessed by a therapist and approved for the letter(s) you requested.
- You are unreachable; If you are unreachable for up to 48 hours after being assigned to an ESA Pet Therapist, your therapist will escalate your application to our administrative department. Our therapists and administrative department keep track of all communication and call attempts. At this point a $45 admin fee will be deducted from your refund.
- If you are continually unreachable for 30 days from the application date, you may no longer be eligible for any refund. To prevent this:
- Be sure to provide your most recent and accurate contact information.
- If any reasonable accommodation is required please notify us in order to extend the deadline or provide assistance.
- Notify us of any changes to your contact information immediately.
- Additional forms and services will not be refunded.
If you feel that one or more of these circumstances apply to you, please submit a Refund Request and an ESA Pet Associate will review your request and answer within 24 hours. You can do this by emailing our support team firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include your first and last name as well as your reason for requesting a refund. After submitting your Refund Request, you will receive a confirmation email with additional information.